It’s that time of year again – we’re ready to ramp up planning for Bethel University 2017!
Join us for an organizational meeting Tuesday December 6, 6:30 PM at the Bethel Town Hall. Learn about BU and how YOU can get involved!
We’ll be organizing the program a little differently this year… like any good university, we need some real leadership. We’re now recruiting deans and team members for the following departments:
- President & Secretarial Staff – President needed to coordinate all university departments and team meetings. Secretarial staff needed to take and distribute meeting notes and agendas, help maintain the calendar, check BU email account, etc.
- Dean of Faculty & Faculty Advisors – Dean to coordinate instructors and course logistics. Support team to help communicate with instructors about course logistics and enrollment, organize and lead faculty training workshops.
- Dean of Admissions & Admissions Officers – Dean to help increase recruitment and maintain our 100% acceptance rate, manage students and enrollment. Admissions officers needed to help manage registrations and course changes, communicate with students and coordinate course logistics.
- Dean of Communications & Outreach Team – Dean to coordinate communications, outreach and marketing efforts. Support team needed to help with writing, graphic design, outreach, press, hanging posters, making signs, etc.
- Dean of Development & Agent Team – Dean to coordinate fundraising and sponsorship efforts, reach out to donors and manage thank you efforts. Development team needed to assist with sponsorship requests and fundraising.
- Dean of Fun & Fun Patrol – Dean to coordinate social activities including graduation and spring break party. Fun patrol needed to help plan events and other social gatherings.
- Buildings & Grounds Team – Support team needed to help coordinate with venues, ensure buildings are opened and tidied up, post signs, etc.
- Webmaster & Tech Support – Webmaster to set up registration platform, consider improving or moving current website, and maintaining web and e-news platforms. Tech support team needed to help manage and update web platforms and social media.